Friday, April 10, 2009

Pretend Tagged

I've been tagged. So here are 8 idiosyncratic, and true, things about the invisible woman that you may not know:

1. she does not like to have wet cuffs and having such requires immediate change.

2. the day, the outfit, the life are completely dependent on what shoes are comfortable at that moment.

3. she is seeking recovery from her More is More Syndrome.

4. her nosiness and pushiness are two of her qualities most admired by her friends.

5. she had to testify at a murder trial when she was 15 yrs. old.

6. prefers pictures of animals to the genuine article.

7. she is a mirror dodger.

8. not liking to touch anything oily or sticky, she has a stockpile of latex gloves.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I didn't know you testified at a murder trial, EVER, let alone at 15. Also, the comfort of my shoes dictate my entire life, as well, so it's not strictly a symptom of invisibility. :)

Lori said...

I love your nosiness and pushiness but your best quality as a friend is your unlimited generosity. I appreciate it every day.

What's this about a murder trial?

Followers


View My Stats