Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Happy Girl

Here's a happy little slice. E arrived Saturday blurry and jet lagged. We dragged him to the Clown Bar anyway. It's a wonderful place in the 11eme. It is verboten to take any pictures of the interior of this gem from 1910...






"Oh, really. I'm sorry, I don't understand because je ne parle que la nourviture Franciase".

"Oh, I get it. You don't want me to take pictures in here. OK, I won't".

Look how tired the boy is. We skipped dessert, a big generous sacrifice, so he could go to sleep. We had another good dinner and a great time at:

The Clown Bar

114, rue Amelot, 75011

2 comments:

Lori said...

They are so sweet. Young love!!!
And you are so bad!

Kathy H. said...

Darling! When are you coming home? I have been out of touch for a week but the pic's are GREAT. Can't wait to hear the details!! It all looks fabulous.
Can I forward on to Lauryn?
Kathy

Followers


View My Stats