Saturday, November 21, 2009

House Cooling Party

Ladies, are you ready? If you know me, you know I'm making some changes here. Clearing out, simplifying and lightening my load is job #1. I've been working at this for several months now, and it's getting easier.











AmVets is coming Tuesday morning, so before that, all the beauties I know are (I hope) coming by for my House Cooling. That's the opposite of a House Warming. Anyone attending the party is obliged to take some stuff OUTTA HERE!!!



So if you know where I live, come on over Sunday from 4 to 6. I'm making a lovely harvest punch. Bring some bags and boxes... some really BIG boxes.




You might want to rent a U-Haul for the day. xox

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

aw man! i wish i could've gone, although, mom would kill me if i brought more stuff home. looks like you had some real treasures!

Followers


View My Stats