Well, we do. and I can't wait to be well enough to do it again! I wonder how many more days of this flu. Today is going to seem very long, indeed. So I'll post more and bore ya later. Ha!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Sick Day 7
My freezing attempt didn't work last night 'cuz my ice cream maker insert wasn't frozen enough. So I'll try again tonight... if there's anything left! Holy cow, what a good cocktail I made! I can't wait to share it with my sistas. Did you know we like to party together once in a while?

Well, we do. and I can't wait to be well enough to do it again! I wonder how many more days of this flu. Today is going to seem very long, indeed. So I'll post more and bore ya later. Ha!
Well, we do. and I can't wait to be well enough to do it again! I wonder how many more days of this flu. Today is going to seem very long, indeed. So I'll post more and bore ya later. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment