Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Darker Side of Invisibility

Yeah, I'm a bit twisted. I have a clown obsession. Not because I particularly like clowns. But because I love the way pictures of clowns make many people squirm.
I LOVE IT!!!

I have the same fascination with kids who are afraid of Santa. Sorry, it just makes me snot laugh when I see a picture of a little kid fighting for his/her life to get the hell away from Santa. So imagine my glee when I happened upon http://www.sketchysantas.com/ .


If you're as weird as I am, and if your tongue is almost always poking a hole through your cheek, then enjoy the pictures.

Ah, one more thing. A follow up to last Sunday's post about A Slight Rant. I found this on the interwebs (a series of tubes) today. It's the Undead Disney Princesses and comes from http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1722995/ :) This does my heart good:
Check it out. There is some fine artwork, and costumes on the site.

I'm out. xox

No comments:

Followers


View My Stats