Oh God! I love this picture. I've even thought about changing the name and concept of the blog because of this picture. Wouldn't it be nice to visit the Happy News Cafe everyday? Anyway, I think I'll make it an oft' used title for now. BTW, photo snagged from Shorpy, a blog filled with historical photographs just ripe for plucking: http://www.shorpy.com/ . But if I'm going to use the title, I better come up with some Happy News, right?I don't clean or cook daily. In fact, I hate that. As much as I love to cook, I no likey the daily feed. And as much as I like a clean, fresh space, I can't be bothered with small daily chores. When I do something, I like to dedicate my whole self and day to it and really make something that's awesome... like a great dinner or a great cake. And when I clean, I change everything around, move all the furniture, and make the room look totally fresh and new. This type of domestic engineering makes me very happy, indeed. Yesterday, I tackled the living room. For hours, I moved everything, cleaned and dusted and wiped everything, while listening to Ella Fitzgerald, 12 Nights in Hollywood. My Ninja pre-ordered this for my Xmas present and it came a couple o' weeks ago. This is very happy news. I'm a HUGE Ella fan.
So now I have a beautiful living room with a new furniture layout and a beautiful mantel. As I was re-ordering, I stashed away some things for my next House Cooling. When I got up this morning and went into the livingroom, I got a big rush of happy feeling. Today is kitchen day. That clean sweep will yeild even more House Cooling items, so stay tuned. When I'm finised, I think I'll relax in the tub for a while tonight. xox
1 comment:
Your hair looks very curly in the tub. sq
Post a Comment