Tomorrow, May 18, is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my birthday.

I'm in good company:
1970 Tina Fey (how cool is this?)
1955 Chow Yun-Fat (sexy, kinda)
1954 Rick Wakeman
1952 George Strait
1950 Mark Mothersbaugh (we're all devo)
1946 Reggie Jackson
1937 Brooks Robinson
1934 Dwayne Hickman (Dobie!)
1931 Robert Morse
1930 Pernell Roberts
1920 Pope John Paul II (amen)
1919 Margot Fonteyn
1912Perry Como
1897 Frank Capra (It's a Wonderful Life, indeed!)
1910 – The Earth passes through the tail of Comet Halley.
1980 – 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens: Mount St. Helens erupts in Washington, United States, killing 57 people and causing $3 billion in damage. (sorry)
I like to party like mad!
I'm posting tonight because I have to work from 5:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. tomorrow. I won't have time to post afterward, cuz I'll be having too much fun!

CHEERS!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to my dear friend!
I hope you have YOUR perfect day.
Happy Birthday! You deserve a great day and a great year ahead. Love, SQ
Happy belated Birthday!! Hope you have a fantastic year!
Maggie
Post a Comment