adventures of an invisible woman
Friday, May 28, 2010
A Memorable Memorial Day
Pack up your picnic baskets, people. It's going to be a beautiful weekend in Our Town (rare... it's usually cold and raining) and it's time to bust loose and have some fun! So fire up that grill and let's get to it! YEE HAW!
2 comments:
SUEB0B
said...
Grill baby grill
5/29/2010 9:58 AM
dede
said...
Ha! I wish I had said that!
xo
5/29/2010 3:24 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Blog Likey:
apartment therapy
Bitch Ph.D.
breed 'em and weep
chez larsson
great writing promts
house wren studio
how about orange
joy the baker
Justin's Funny Dad
lauryn sans chaperone
sandy and joe
Suebob
tongue in cheek
Blog Archive
►
2022
(4)
September
(2)
August
(2)
►
2014
(3)
April
(2)
March
(1)
►
2012
(2)
April
(1)
March
(1)
►
2011
(1)
April
(1)
▼
2010
(82)
October
(1)
September
(7)
August
(5)
July
(9)
June
(7)
May
(8)
April
(11)
March
(13)
February
(11)
January
(10)
►
2009
(83)
December
(12)
November
(15)
October
(5)
September
(6)
August
(4)
July
(2)
June
(7)
May
(19)
April
(10)
March
(3)
Followers
View My Stats
2 comments:
Grill baby grill
Ha! I wish I had said that!
xo
Post a Comment