Monday, June 21, 2010

feast or famine

Usually, when I haven't blogged in a while, it's for lack of ideas. But lately, my life is so full and awesome, I just don't know how to fit everything in! A quick rundown:
1. Happy Father's Day, all you daddyos.
2. I've made huge strides in planning the September France trip.
3. The 4th Chicago Craft Social was Friday, and it was a BLAST.
4. Lilythebean is on vacation this week and I already miss her.
5. Saturday night I had dinner in Charlie Trotter's kitchen... yes I did. And here are a few snaps from that extravaganza:


click on the pix for a larger view.









We arrived at 5:20 for our seating.

Wait a minute...WHAT???
...divided by 5 was my share. Holy Crapballs! That took a chunk outta my France Fund.
All in all, I had a great time with some wonderful friends. Being in Trotter's kitchen was a treat. A asked this morning if I would ever go back? Yes... if you're paying!
Cash in your 401K and
head on over for your
18 or so courses to:
Charlie Trotter's
816 West Armitage
Chicago, Illinois 60614
Tel. 773 248-6228
Fax. 773 248-6088 fax

2 comments:

Lori said...

$40 for water!

dede said...

I know, right? and $10 for parking... for that total, I should have been given a massage and a goody bag!

Followers


View My Stats