I'll post a few snaps, but I can't come close to describing such a fabulous meal with my limited vocab. We had the 7 course *plus one* tasting menu with a bottle of St. Emillion that was like heroin, I'm told. The *plus one* was duck, duck, goose; duck confit, roasted duck breast, and the most delicious foie gras. I'm still crying 'cuz it was all too good.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Heaven Happens
My Ninja and I are celebrating 25 years of pure bliss this summer. Many couples plan a big trip to mark such an amazing feat of endurance. But, whereas we cannot agree on a destination, my Ninja came up with an awesome way to celebrate our happy union. Last night we kicked off our grand tour of Chicago land's best dinners and went to Bonsoireé...a revolution in B.Y.O.B. in Bucktown (I think). ***** Five Stars and 2 thumbs waaaay up!***** Go to the website and read the menu. Chef Shin Thompson, (must be a Ninja cousin) is a creative food genius...no wait... he must be a Ninja, too!!! This is all coming together for me and it's amazing.
I'll post a few snaps, but I can't come close to describing such a fabulous meal with my limited vocab. We had the 7 course *plus one* tasting menu with a bottle of St. Emillion that was like heroin, I'm told. The *plus one* was duck, duck, goose; duck confit, roasted duck breast, and the most delicious foie gras. I'm still crying 'cuz it was all too good.


I'll post a few snaps, but I can't come close to describing such a fabulous meal with my limited vocab. We had the 7 course *plus one* tasting menu with a bottle of St. Emillion that was like heroin, I'm told. The *plus one* was duck, duck, goose; duck confit, roasted duck breast, and the most delicious foie gras. I'm still crying 'cuz it was all too good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Flintstones sang it best!
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
HAAAppy Anniversary
Happy,happy,happy,happy,happy Aniversary
Happy,happy,happy,happy,happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary
HAAAppy Anniversary
Post a Comment