Sunday, September 19, 2010

Home

OK, yeah, we made it home. But it took missing a flight, then traveling for 24 hrs. And it cost me my kids' inheritances. Oh what the hell... I'll just keep saving and socking away for the next trip, anyway.
Right now, it's 3:30 am, and that's 10:30 am in France, so it must be lunchtime? winetime? market time? I don't know what the hell! Sleep all day, party all night, never die. Isn't that what the vampires say?
I need to organize my pix, but I'll choose a few to share now. Goodnight or good morning, I don't know wtf. xox, d.



A windmill thingy.

Pretty blues everywhere.


Zweety in a cafe skyping with her man.



This is Corey Amero from Tongue in Cheek. We met up in Cassis for dinner.


Here's a sneek preview from the freaky doll museum. More to come about that.

No comments:

Followers


View My Stats