So now, I've buttered some baguette, opened a demi of Vin du Bordeaux, and I've taken off my knee highs. Z and I are going out for frog legs tonight. yum! But first, a little siesta. I leave you with this picture taken while wandering and window licking today. xox
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Honey, go make mommy a highball...
Oy! I have a hard time navigating this fermish of a city! Left you, and took the Metro to La Grande Epicerie Paris which is the grocery store part of Le Bon Marche (the world's first department store). OMG! Lori, it makes Fox and Obel look like a 7eleven. I spent 3+ hours debating what to buy, knowing my suitcases are already too heavy for me to lift. Well, I found a few things and spent over 120Euro. Sheesh! Then I had 6 bags of groceries to carry back up to the the 4th floor. But first, of course, I had to wander around and around for an hour and a half trying to find my way home. fugettabodit!!! I took a cab.
So now, I've buttered some baguette, opened a demi of Vin du Bordeaux, and I've taken off my knee highs. Z and I are going out for frog legs tonight. yum! But first, a little siesta. I leave you with this picture taken while wandering and window licking today. xox
So now, I've buttered some baguette, opened a demi of Vin du Bordeaux, and I've taken off my knee highs. Z and I are going out for frog legs tonight. yum! But first, a little siesta. I leave you with this picture taken while wandering and window licking today. xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment