This is Gerard Mulot. OMG. Here one can find delicious baguette, and croissants, and chocolates indescribable, and terrines and pate of every flavor. But the pastries... I'm still crying cuz they're too good:
The French and I are crazy for macaron (different from macaroons). These cookie/cakey thingys are made from air, magic and intense flavor. Z sobs whenever she eats one cuz they're too good.
OK. Then I walked around St. Germain which is very ritzy and full of interesting art and people. I sat outside eating a croissant and having a hot chocolate (these people can't make tea very well), and then wandered around and around and looked behind me because someone was yelling, and I saw this:
Then it was time to regroup and have a comfort break, so up, up, up 53 steps. Did I mention I live in a forth floor, 17th century walkup without a lift? I did these stairs 4 times yesterday. Yeah that's right... I'm bad.
1 comment:
I love the colorful goodies. They are too pretty to eat.
Tell us about your apartment and maybe some pictures. The stairs are fabulous.
Post a Comment