Anyone out there as lame as I am? My kids and I loved season 5 of SYTYCD, and are digging the auditions for season 6.
But don't think for a moment that going to the live top 10 show at the United Center last night was anywhere near as fun as watching from my own big bed with my girls lounging around as cookies and fudgsicles are being consumed. That's way more fun. But last night was OK, especially because the three of us had so much fun crackin' wise about audience members who seemed more lame than we are (a rarity). Well, we now know we don't have to do that again, and that will save MANY dollars for different entertainment options.
2 comments:
Great post, Dede! I will definitely come and bring a snack. Wanted to let you know that we nominated you for an Honest Scrap blog award. Check out our post for details. xo
Don't even act like you weren't honored to be there with us.
Post a Comment