OMGosh! Sandy at http://rhubarb-reign.blogspot.com/ a.k.a. Rhubarb Reign, nominated this Invisible Woman for the Honest Scrap award! So flattering, and thank you Sandy and Joe. Do you realize our President Barack Obama and I are honored on the same day for a major award? I'm in great company.
As a recipient of the Honest Scrap award I am obliged to tell 10 little known facts about myself, and also to nominate 7 other blogs.
The 10 facts:1. I love to play Hearts. And I will try and Shoot the Moon, every time, if there is even the slimmest of chances... so, look out.
2. I love preschoolers and I didn't even know it myself until I met Lilybean.
3. I hate coffee. Don't give me coffee. I don't like coffee.
4. Did you know I'm a foody? Most of my free time revolves around cooking, eating, and talking about food. It's starting to show:

5. Beatles or Rolling Stones? Fugeddaboatit!
6. If I was a rich girl, I would live in France, at least for 3 or 4 months a year.7. I am a horribly pathetic, screwball speller. I just can't seem to ever get the vowels right. T.G. for spellcheck.
8. I only like garden flowers, not hot house or flowerstore flowers. So just bring chocolates (dark) or wine (French) if you ever come for dinner. Thank you.
9. I'm loyal to a fault; you lie about it and I'll swear to it. I love my husband, my daughters, my sisters, and my gals totally. I'd go to the wall for any of them.
10. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday 'cuz it's all about the people and the FOOD!
And now for some nominations: (I'm just gonna tell you some of my favorites)
1. Jessica Jones of How About Orange
2. Charlotte Lyons of House Wren Studio
3. Benita Larsson of Chez Larsson
4. Corey Amaro at Tongue and Cheek
5. Ross Horsley at My First Dictionary
6. Joy at Joy the Baker
7. Matthew Gasteier at F*%k You Penguin
So, y'all. Tag, yer it!
Check them out; they're all great.
Happy long weekend to you.
xox
6 comments:
Thank you!
Thank you so much :)
Congrats! I knew you were great even without an award.
Excellent list, Dede! Too fun. Can't wait to read your links and see what they say. xo
Lovely blog!
Sandra Evertson
Dede, thanks!
Post a Comment