
I spent the whole day trolling the Internet, looking at food sites! Awesome. Some of the food pictures in these sites are truly seductive. I swear, don't look too much or you'll get hooked like me. Ah, but what a way to go...
Sick Update: This fugging thing really grips tightly! Fever back up to 100; Cough un-freakin'- relenting; sweat, sweat, sweat; things still achy. But really, I think I'm turning a corner. There is nothin' like a craving that can get this sicky outta bed. I got up to rummage/forage. When I was standing in the kitchen I realized it wasn't something to eat that would satisfy me. No,ma'am. I was itching to cook something! I miss my kitchen and my stuff. So, with limited energy and a slim fridge, I made 1/2 a batch of Oatmeal/Cranberry/Walnut bar cookies. When done and cooled, I cut off all the edges for me, and froze the rest. Then back to bed.
Sweet Lori brought me a beautiful basket of goodies from Sweet Holly and the rest of the Gourmet gals. I wish I could have attended the luncheon, but this was a GOOD 2nd best. Thanks, y'all.
I just love this painting by John Singer Sargent: Nonchaloir (Repose), 1911. I am striking the same pose now as I type. I look just like this. It's awesome. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment