Two things to celebrate today; this is my 101rst post on
Adventures blah blah blah... and I should have mentioned it in a 100th post, but addition is fun-duh-mental and hard and I lost count. But more importantly, a shout out and
Happy Birthday to pal Sue, a.k.a.
Anonymous. 
Sue and I both like cake a lot...
a real lot.
5 comments:
Happy day to Sue!!
Wow, I'm famous! Thanks for the birthday shout out. Those candles coming out of Barbie are a little scary to me - what do you think?
Burn, Barfie, burn!
Barbie looks as if a birthday-candle gun has shot candles into her lap and she is shocked and trying to gather them up quickly!
Welcome Suebob! Thanks so much for stopping by. All y'all check out Suebob... click on her on my DAILY FAVORITES.
Oh, and that narcissist Barfie only looks that way cuz all those candles are blocking a mirror just out of camera view.
Post a Comment