

L'Isle has a huge and fantastic market on Sundays. We arrived Saturday to gear-up for it. It was a BLAST! You won't believe this, but I spent less time looking at the antique part of the market, and a lot of time looking at the handmade part. I loved seeing all the local artisans selling their things.


Here are some shots of our super cute apartment. It's on a quiet little Rue, in the middle of all the hubbub.

Ciao!



I'll post again later today, but I gotta GET OUT THERE. Our trip is almost over!
6 comments:
Everything looks so charming.
It is... we all gotta spend time here. You guys would LOVE it too.
xoxo, d
is that pix of sunflowers real?
Oui. xox
So, so beautiful and so, so jealous! Although, if it can't be me, I am glad it is you. xoxo SQ
looks like an amazing trip! so glad you are having fun- but how could you not?
Post a Comment