Busy from 8 am to 9 pm. We’ve gone so many places and experienced such awesomeness, that I’ve had no time to even take a lot of pictures, and no time to blog about it. This whirlwind week ends Tuesday, and I’m headed for Arles where I can catch my breath and post more. Here are a few pix from Thursday and Friday:
This darling woman, Regina, and her husband hosted us for a 5 course, 2.5 hour lunch in their home near Aix en Provence. Everything was homemade and representative of typical Provençal delicious food. It was such an authentic and wonderful meal. AND she is an extraordinary dealer with so many exquisite pieces … all for sale. yes, I bought a lot.
a
Outside was a tree with one perfect white fig that I could reach.
I picked it and presented to Monsieur.
Driving to the next adventure:
So cool.
Our Friday lunch spot in Lauris:
Yesterday’s lunch was an authentic Aioli. This traditional Provençal dish has veggies, hard cooked eggs, and cod to dip into an incredibly strong garlic mayonnaise. Blew my head off. Strong but yummy.
More to come soon.
xox, D
No comments:
Post a Comment