Monday, September 5, 2022

L’Isle sur la Sorgue

 I’m rusty. Since I’ve been inactive on the blog for so long, the thoughts and words aren’t flowing like they once did.  Could be that I’ve been here many times before and nothing new jumps out. 

Does anyone wanna buy a sweatshirt or a hat? Trés chic.


I love this little town; a perfect place for wandering. A HUGE market happens here every Sunday. Yesterday, I found it all just so overwhelming. That could partly be a post pandemic reaction. From just hanging with Pretzel for 2.5 years, to being among thousands of people on a hot and sunny day kinda freaks me out. But it’s all very joyful. I’d rather sit and stare at the action than mingle. But you probably already knew that. 


Here was my view at lunchtime:           

                


 And here was my lunch:


This one’s for you, Kathy:


Yum.

Cheers!

D

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I know which picture is for me!! It looks sooo wonderful. Enjoy and sit and watch the people go by. That's one of the greatest things about France. It never gets old

Kathy said...

Anonymous is KAH

Anonymous said...

Dede says: the shrimp heads are just for you! ❤️

Anonymous said...

Liz says "bliss".

Lori said...

Yummy. A lot better than my peanut butter sandwich

Anonymous said...

Loved your invisible women blog. I’m in

Lisa said...

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Perfect Al fresco dining, hoping crusty bread was nearby…

Anonymous said...

Having never been to France, I’m sure your blog will inspire me! Your lunch looked terrific and people watching is a great pastime!

Anonymous said...

Looks absolutely lovely!!

Followers


View My Stats